Ingredients for 5 servings
- 1 1/2lb chicken breast, chopped
- 2 tablespoons The Fit Cook Land seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried powdered fennel (or sage)
- pinch of sea salt & pepper
- spray oil
- 5 cup (rainbow) Swiss chard, stem removed and well chopped
- 4 cups baby bok choy, chopped (or green lettuce)
- 3 radish, chopped into matchsticks
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium honeycrisp apple, thinly sliced or chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
Season chicken (or your choice of protein) with seasonings and sea salt & pepper. Set a carbon steel pan on medium high heat, and once hot, spray with avocado oil. Add the chicken and cook until sear marks appear on the outside and it is cooked through, about 8 – 10 minutes. Set aside to COMPLETELY cool, then chop into small pieces.
In a large bowl, add ALL of the ingredients and lightly toss together the ingredients using your hands.
Pour in about 1/3 cup of the peach dressing (see below) lightly toss again to massage and coat the leaves.