Components for 3 servings
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp arrowroot or cornstarch
- 1.5lb lean beef (flank or sirloin)
- 1.5 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 inexperienced onions
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 massive purple bell pepper
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- Toss beef in arrowroot or cornstarch.
- Set a wok or carbon metal pan on excessive warmth. As soon as scorching, add oil and the meat. Prepare dinner till sear marks seem, about 5 minutes. Then take away from the skillet and put aside.
- Cut back the skillet to medium and add oil, inexperienced onion and garlic. Prepare dinner till aromatic – about 2 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and sear collectively for two minutes.
- Add chopped broccoli or broccolini, then cowl the pan to let the veggies soften for two – 3 minutes.