- 1lb shrimp, peeled and deveined and chopped
- Swap – 1lb hen breasts, chopped into 1-inch items
- VEG swap – further agency tofu, chopped into 1-inch items
- 2 tablespoons The Match Cook dinner Southern Creole Cajun mix
- 1 teaspoon avocado or olive oil
- Spray olive oil
- 5 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup purple onion, sliced
- 1 giant avocado, chopped (ONLY ADD DAY OF to cut back browning)
- Season shrimp with low sodium Cajun seasoning and olive oil, then put aside to marinate when you put together the salad.
- Combine collectively the entire salad elements into a big mixing bowl.
- Combine collectively the elements for the dressing in a separate bowl.